- Toxicology Expert Services
- Exposure Assessment
- Medical Toxicology
- Pharmacokinetic Modeling
- Drug and Alcohol Impairment
- Regulatory Compliance and Product Safety
- Risk Communication
- SDS and Support Documents
- Human Health Risk Assessment
Critical Evaluations that Make a Difference On-Site and in the Courtroom
CTEH Medical Toxicologists are physicians specially trained in the evaluation and treatment of individuals with toxic exposures. They are involved in the comprehensive high-level care of people affected by drugs, substances, chemicals, biologicals, or other agents that pose a threat to their health and well-being.
Our broad range of medical toxicology expertise includes:
- Health effects of chemical or gas exposures.
- Addiction Medicine: drug and alcohol intoxication; impairment issues in the workplace or in motor vehicle incidents.
- Serving as Radiation Health Medical Officer and worker exposure monitoring, including health effects of radiation exposures.
- Serving as expert witnesses in courts on drug and alcohol impairment and general chemical exposures.
- Post-mortem toxicology reviews regarding cause of death and/or impairment.
- Serving as medical toxicology consultants to the Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Undersea and hyperbaric medicine consultations for marine incidents.