Government and Public Sector
Safeguarding Workers, Communities, and the Environment
Government and public sector industries are tasked with public health and community oversight during large-scale environmental releases or public disasters. CTEH Disaster Recovery consultants work alongside local, state, and federal agencies to support incident command, data transparency, human health concerns, asset tracking, and much more. We act as a trusted partner to government agencies to help protect the health and safety of the public.
Our experts have extensive knowledge on the unique challenges of the government and public sectors. They are experienced in providing crisis preparedness, emergency response, toxicology, and data management solutions.
CTEH Disaster Recovery has tenured experience working with a wide variety of governmental agencies and public sector organizations, including:
- Arkansas Department of Health
- Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality
- La Porte (Texas) Emergency Management
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Municipalities (Ann Arbor, MI; Bryant, AR; Dallas, TX; Omaha, NE)
- Local Fire Departments (Gainesville, GA; Little Rock, AR)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- US Army Corp of Engineers
- US Coast Guard
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Environmental Protection Agency
NIOSH considers contracting with a recognized and reputable outside organization such as CTEH to be a very positive step on the part of WRPS.
National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health Centers for Disease Control and Prevention