Effective and Proven Training That Helps Keep People Safe
CTEH training specialists recognize the need for high-quality, hands-on training. Our training staff has experience working in the United States as well as internationally. All of our training staff members have countless hours of field experience working with hazardous materials in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
There is no substitute for practical experience. Training needs to be memorable and actionable to help increase safety, protect the environment, and maintain compliance. That is why our training is a mixture of both classroom instruction and hands-on practical knowledge.
Every training session is customized to meet the individual client’s needs. Customization allows our clients to focus on those subjects and areas that are of the greatest concern to their business or industry. Below is a list of the current training classes offered by CTEH.
CTEH Training Services:
- Active Shooter
- Crisis Communication
- NIMS Individual Training ICS 100, 200, 300, 400
- NIMS Team Training ICS 320, 420, 520, 620
- NIMS Position-Specific Training
- HAZWOPER (29CFR 1910.120 & NFPA 472 Compliant)
- Vessel, Facility, and Company Security Officer Training (MTSA Compliant)
- Customized Company Safety Procedure & Plan Training
- Qualified Individual Safety Training
- Air Monitoring Training
- Confined Space Awareness Training
- High-Angle Rescue Training
- Hazardous Materials Training
- OSHA 10 & 30-Hour Outreach Training for General Industries
- OSHA 10 & 30-Hour Outreach Training for the Construction Industry
- CPR, First Aid and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Instructors