- Compliance Services
- Contaminated Site Assessment
- Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Unit Management
- Environmental Expert Services
- Rapid Shoreline Assessment
- Remedial Solutions
- Vapor Intrusion Studies
Gathering the Information You Need to Make Accurate, Informed Decisions
CTEH is a leader when it comes to developing comprehensive risk assessment plans for clients. As practiced in the regulatory space, the risk assessment process is designed to help protect environment with a margin of safety.
Our team is suited to assist clients in the development of sound and workable risk assessment plans, including:
- Baseline risk assessments for sites, including federal & non-federal superfund, state superfund, and voluntary cleanup program sites
- Risk assessments of contaminated living spaces and indoor surfaces
- Risk assessments for contaminated edible produce and agricultural commodities
These services are led by Ph.D. toxicologists and risk assessors at CTEH who work directly with our environmental professionals. To learn more about our general risk assessment services, click here.